2.17.2009

afternoon snack

How do you take YOUR chicken fingers? With some handy?

So sick.

My friend Ben sent me this really important blog that is changing my life: thisiswhyyourefat but then we had a little disagreement. After reading some of this is why you're fat, a truly exorbitant collection of some of the grossest / tastiest shit you never thought of frying / slathering in butter / rolling in bacon I had the sensation of ... hunger? What the. Seriously, the experience of visual gluttony made me feel hunger. But I think this is a uniquely American response to this particular site. Ben says no, anyone would get hungry after seeing TIWYF.
Would a French person viewing thisiswhyyourefat get hungry or just really really angry about their participation in our independence? What about a person from Papua New Guinea?

What do you think, Americans? Hungarians?

PS - the chicken feet pic won the argument. i mean, some people might get hungry for those dudes ....